|New Members||Become a member today: Click here to join online|
|Current Members||Please login now by clicking here.
If you have forgotten your login details recover it by clicking here
Membership to PTN will provide you with immediate access to this area.
PTN membership entitles you to immediate access to the vast bank of time saving, KLA specific information and resources including:
- quality on-line K-6 resources:
1. lessons 2. programs 3. links to support materials 4. posters and other fantastic classroom essentials 5. a range of templates for letters to parents, excursion notices…
- access to NSW Institute of Teachers fully accredited professional learning activities
- NSW Board of Studies (NSWBOS) resources, news and information
- Australian Curriculum, Assessment and Reporting Authority (ACARA) resources, news and information
- access to PTN conferences, individual and on-line professional learning events, and publications at discounted rates
- latest research
- full calendar of professional learning events: quality on-line and off-line learning opportunities
- access to networking opportunities with teachers across NSW
- electronic discussion board and on-line blogging opportunities to present and discuss ideas and curriculum issues
- access to active communities of learning
- inclusion in on-line and off-line mentoring opportunities
- acknowledgement and celebration of achievements
- electronic newsletters
Join our dynamic community of primary teachers – your students’ advancement depends on your learning. Develop your expertise by learning from and with practitioners who share their experiences and insights.
PTN is a non-profit professional association committed to ensuring success for all students through staff development and classroom leadership.