PTN will be administered and guided by a Board of Management.
The role of the Board of Management is to:
- provide and/or source leadership and advice on the needs of primary teachers in NSW schools
- provide and/or source professional learning activities to support NSW primary teachers in the transition to, and implementation of, the Australian Curriculum and the National Professional Standards for Teachers
- shape the principles and framework to guide and support the processes associated with the development of the organisation to deliver its objectives
- provide advice and support at key stages in the development of innovative modes of delivery of professional learning
- provide a financial structure that ensures cost effective membership.