Become a Member
2015 membership is now available online and as downloadable form. PTN would like to invite existing members to renew their memberships for 2015.
|Individual graduate students (applies for the first two years of teaching).
NOTE: If you are no longer a ‘student’ in the current membership year, you will need to join/upgrade to an ‘individual’ membership.
|Individual membership for primary school teachers|
|Teachers who belong to one or more Teaching Associations in NSW only:
|Primary schools membership includes: Early Stage 1, Stage 1, Stage 2 and Stage 3.|
* NOTE: All PTN membership rates are in Australian (AUD) dollars and INCLUSIVE of 10% GST. All transactions are processed in currency AUD only.
Join or Renew Membership
1. ONLINE REGISTRATION / RENEWAL & PAYMENT*
* NOTE: Upfront payment is required at the time of online registration and/or renewal – We accept only VISA or MASTERCARD. Your membership will be activated immediately and you can access all the member resources.
|New Members||If you have never been a member of PTN
Click here to join online
|Current Members||PLEASE DO NOT JOIN AS A “NEW MEMBER”
|Previous/Lapsed Members||PLEASE DO NOT JOIN AS A “NEW MEMBER”
Further difficulties, please contact the PTN Office and we can assist in retrieving your login details.
NB: You will not be able to access member resources and services until your membership has been renewed. If you do not wish to renew your membership online please download the PTN membership form below.
2. POSTAL / FAX REGISTRATIONS & PAYMENT*
* NOTE: Your membership will be processed as soon as your payment has been cleared. You will be notified via email when your membership has been activated.
|Download current PTN Membership Form
|Complete and return your membership form with payment to PTN Office:
1. Postal Address:
2. Fax: (02) 9564 2342
3. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept the following payment options:
Conditions of Membership
1. Membership period is for the calendar year, i.e. from January 1 to December 31 each year – excluding Special Introductory Membership valid for 2011 only.
2. Membership must be taken out in the appropriate membership category.
3. Membership for the current year will not be accepted after 31st October of each year.
4. Membership is NOT TRANSFERABLE.
5. Refunds are not available for PTN membership.